Zoodles + Marinara Sauce
We found that a life saver for us on the cleanse was zoodles and marinara sauce!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
4 Cups of Zucchini Spiraled into Noodles
1 Package of Sliced Mushrooms
12 oz of Organic Marinara Sauce
3 Cloves of Garlic
Pink Himalayan Salt + Pepper to Taste
1. Saute mushrooms in skillet with olive oil on medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
2. Add zoodles and saute for 2-4 minutes.
3. Add organic marinara sauce.
4. Add garlic, salt and pepper.
5. Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
We have tried frozen noodles, fresh noodles (we love the zoodles that are pre-cut, found in the produce section of Meijer + Kroger!) You can also find them in the frozen section with the vegetables!